Location: Los Angeles, California
PragerU is the world's leading conservative nonprofit that is focused on changing minds through the creative use of digital media. Taking full advantage of today's technology and social media, we educate millions of Americans and young people about the values that make America great.
The successful candidate will have a personal drive for excellence, strong customer service skills, resourceful, forward thinking, well organized, and able to prioritize multiple issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for IT related issues providing technical support to employees
- Managing and maintaining a company's technological equipment, such as computers, tablets, and peripherals
- Managing all software licensing
- Installing, upgrading, and managing software and hardware on company devices
- Troubleshoot and repair systems (Apple and PCs), Chromebooks, iPads, hotspots, and peripherals (such as printers, monitors, digital cameras and scanners, etc…)
- Keeping an inventory of all company electronic assets
- Providing staff with training on how to use hardware, software, and cloud-based services
- Creating instructions for program installation sequences
- Works with members of the IT and Facilities team on projects and initiatives as needed
- Coordinate and monitor the IT ticketing system via Slack
- Assistance with building office furniture as needed (ie. UpLift Desk)
- Perform other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned
- Coordinate IT onboarding and offboarding, shipping, tracking, and collecting company equipment
- Conduct hardware and software audits to ensure compliance, in collaboration with other departments, ensure the systems are up to date
- Evaluating and recommending software purchases to the IT manager
- 2-5 years of competent experience in a help desk environment or similar work experience preferred
- Good knowledge in IT tools and concepts, such as operating systems and internet protocol suites
- Ubiquiti experience preferred
- 10 Gig experience preferred
- Google Workspace experience preferred
- Expertise in configuring and managing Windows and Apple devices
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds, climb a stepladder, work around racks and equipment, and move equipment and furnishings
- A motivated self-started with attention to detail
- Able to prioritize tasks on impact to the business
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and multi-task effectively
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to specifically work at PragerU.
What We Do: We promote American values through the creative use of educational videos that reach millions of people online. Serving all ages, our content offers a free alternative to the dominant left-wing ideology in culture, media, and education. Whether you’re searching for a deeper understanding, a new perspective, or a way to get involved, PragerU helps people think and live better. To learn more about PragerU, visit http://prageru.com.