Location: Los Angeles, California
PragerU is the world's leading conservative nonprofit that is focused on changing minds through the creative use of digital media. Taking full advantage of today's technology and social media, we educate millions of Americans and young people about the values that make America great. We’re proud to be voted “Best Place to Work in Los Angeles” by LA Business Journal.
This is an entry level opportunity with hands-on training and room for growth! The job entails working with our Development/Fundraising team and PragerFORCE, a student and young professionals community that has been fast-growing and currently has over 18,000 members. With this growth, we need to bring in an organized, hard-working, and charismatic intern to strengthen this community of young patriots.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing PragerFORCE’s communications including social media accounts, emails, and text messages
- Assist with managing PragerPairs program by pairing members, emailing/texting members of their pairs and weekly reminders to connect
- Assist with reviewing prospective member applications and onboarding
- Work cohesively with other departments such as Development, HR, and Marketing to leverage membership to recruit volunteers, new employees, and meet other business objectives
Donor Relations: 50%
- Handle a high volume of inquiries or determine which inquiries need specialized assistance
- Determine which inquiries have the potential to result in significant gifts and alert team for further research
- In support of gift officers, make event-related invitation and follow up calls as needed to increase event attendance and revenue
- Assist at donor events and with various donor campaigns as needed
- Keep accurate records of donor engagements in Blackbaud
- Mailing/assembling department items such as letters, proposals, Donor Club benefits
- Assist with assembling donor gifts, informational packets, etc.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries as needed
- Other administrative duties, including supporting the Chief Advancement Officer as needed
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Good understanding of social media
- EXCELLENT interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and be able to shift priorities as needed
- Passion for PragerU's mission to further our cause and familiarity with the concepts espoused in our digital content
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to specifically work at PragerU.
What We Do: We promote American values through the creative use of educational videos that reach millions of people online. Serving all ages, our content offers a free alternative to the dominant left-wing ideology in culture, media, and education. Whether you’re searching for a deeper understanding, a new perspective, or a way to get involved, PragerU helps people think and live better. To learn more about PragerU, visit http://prageru.com.